OSD2140 Product Details
- Ethernet Security Applicaitons
- Ethernet multiplexer
- Industrial IP communications
- Gigabit backbone networks
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Complies with IEEE802.3 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-X, 100Base-FX standards.
- Has a total of five ports: two fixed copper ports for 10/100/1000Base-T and three SFP ports which may be either copper or fiber
- Supports network traffic of 1000Mbps
- Two optional usage cases:
— One Trunk Port + Four Multiplexer Ports
— Two Trunk Ports + Three Multiplexer Ports.
- Ethernet packets are isolated between multiplexer ports, including broadcast packets.
- Using two trunk ports can increase trunk bandwidth to two Gigabits and provide redundant fiber operation over the trunk.
- Optional four-level priorities can be assigned to each multiplexer port.
- Can be used with either singlemode or multimode fiber over a variety of link budgets
- Available for operation over 1 or 2 fibers.
- Auto MDI/MDIX function, no need for crossover cables.
- Auto-TP sensing of half or full duplex operation in 10/100 mode
- Dual power supply inputs
- Operates over the temperature range of -20 to +75°C
|OSD2140 OM||OSD2140 Operator Manual||application/pdf||298.85K|
|OSD2140 DS||OSD2140 Datasheet||application/pdf||122.92K|