OSD2054P Product Details
- Any network utilising a mix of copper and fiber
- Industrial IP communications
- 3 port PoE switch
- Networks using Power over Ethernet devices such as IP cameras, intercoms, access control, telephones, variable message signs,etc
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Two 10/100Base-T RJ45 ports and one SFP fiber port.
- Supports IEEE802.3af Alternative B cable wiring on one RJ45 port.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3af standard including compliant powered device (PD) signature detection and classification.
- Provides up to 15.4W from PSE.
- Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Automatic TP setup: no need for crossover cables.
- Auto-sensing of half or full duplex operation.
- Automatic setup for 10 or 100Mbps on copper side.
- Available for singlemode, multimode operation over a variety of link budgets
- Available for operation over 1 or 2 fibers.
- Powered by non-critical 10 to 36VDC or optionally 48VDC supplies
- Operates over the temperature range of -20 to +75ºC
- A very compact design that fits into almost any camera housing
- Utilizes 100Base-X SFP transceivers that can be selected according to specific length or fiber requirements without changing the whole unit.
- DIN rail mounting.
- SFP Module sold separately.
|OSD2054P DS||OSD2054P Datasheet||application/pdf||1.22M|