OSD2053P Product Details
- Any network utilising a mix of copper and fiber
- Industrial IP communications
- PoE Media Converter
- Networks using Power over Ethernet devices such as cameras, intercoms, access control, telephones, etc
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- One 10/100Base-T RJ45 ports and one SFP fiber port.
- Supports IEEE802.3af Alternative B cable wiring.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3af standard including compliant powered device (PD) signature detection and classification.
- Provides up to 15.4W PoE.
- Supports network traffic of 10 or 100Mbps.
- Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Auto-sensing of half or full duplex operation.
- Automatic setup for 10 or 100Mbps on copper side.
- A very compact design that fits in the camera housing
- Available for singlemode, multimode operation over a variety of link budgets
- Available for operation over 1 or 2 fibers.
- Powered by non-critical 10 to 36VDC supply, 48VDC supply optional.
- Operates over the temperature range of -20 to +75ºC
- Utilises 100Base-X SFP transceivers that can be selected according to specific length or fiber requirements without changing the whole unit.
- DIN rail mounting.
- SFP Module sold separately.
|OSD2053P OM||OSD2053P Operator Manual||application/pdf||283.25K|
|OSD2053P DS||OSD2053P Datasheet||application/pdf||1.55M|