OSD2154P Product Details
- Any network utilising a mix of copper and fiber
- Industrial IP communications
- Gigabit backbone networks
- Networks using Power over Ethernet devices such as cameras, intercoms, access control, telephones, etc
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Complies with IEEE802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab 10/100/1000Base-T, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-Lx/Sx standards.
- Supports network traffic of 10,100 or 1000Mbps.
- Has two fixed 10/100/1000Base-T copper ports and one SFP port which can be 100Base-Fx or 1000BaseLx/Sx/Zx.
- Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Can be used with either singlemode or multimode fiber over a variety of link budgets.
- Complies with the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at standards
- Provides up to 60W from either port.
- Available for operation over 1 or 2 fibers.
- Powered by non-critical 50VDC supplies.
- Operates over the temperature range of -20 to +75ºC
- Interoperates with the OSD2151 card or module
- Supports IEEE802.af/at Alternative A and B cable wiring
- Supports 10KB jumbo frames
- SFP module sold separately.
- DIN rail mounting
- PoE ports are suitable for either single or dual signature powered device (PD) through OSD’s unique automatic PoE configuration software or manual setup
|OSD2154P OM||OSD2154P Operator Manual||application/pdf||2.27M|
|OSD2154P DS||OSD2154P Datasheet||application/pdf||142.21K|